- Wednesdays 10am from 29th March 2017
- No charge, but please purchase something from the café! Donations also very welcome.
The farm will be open on Wednesdays, from 10am to 2pm. Usually the café will open in term time only, but check here for occasional holiday and other openings, eg Mother’s Day/Apple Day!
Entrance is free with any purchase from the cafe, or a suggested donation of £3 per adult, £1 per child.
Please note: bringing your own food or drink is now only by agreement with café staff.
- We serve Fairtrade Tea and Coffee.
- Home-baked cakes and light lunches available. Most is organic, home grown, or sourced locally.
- Pop in for a cup of tea – or stay for the whole morning! Time to play, learn and relax, meet old friends, and make new ones!
- Farm tour at 11am. Meet the friendly sheep, the kune-kune pigs, the chickens and the ducks. Children can learn how the animals live, feed them, and collect eggs.
- There may be lambs and chicks in the spring!
- Follow the trail round the farm, perhaps hunting for mini-beasts, peering in the ponds for frogs, finding flowers, and listening for birdsong.
- Find out how vegetables grow and taste them; feel the warmth in the polytunnel; and meet the recycled scarecrow!